M.S. in Business Analytics GMAT/GRE Waiver
Our MSBA is focused on the success of our students in the classroom and in employment outcomes. The application process allows us to assess the readiness of candidates and provide guidance in improving future academic and career outcomes.
We believe standardized exams are one way that business programs gauge academic readiness.
However, while many MSBA applicants will submit a GMAT/GRE/EA score, we also recognize there are multiple ways to demonstrate academic readiness. This is the reason we offer a test
Here is some guidance on our test waiver option:
- Waivers will be granted on a case-by-case basis.
- Waivers are evaluated on the basis of academic readiness for the MSBA program.
- If you are granted a waiver by the Admission Committee, it does not signal admission to the Tepper MSBA program.
- The admission decision will be based on a holistic review of the application.
- Even if you are granted a waiver, the admissions committee may require or recommend additional academic preparation prior to the start of the program that will improve your academic outcomes.
- Applying with a test waiver will not affect your eligibility for scholarship.
Upon submission of your application, the waiver request will be reviewed, and you will receive a
response to the waiver request via email within 10 business days of the application deadline.
Instructions for Applying without a Test Score
When submitting your application without a test score, follow the instructions below:
- When completing your MSBA application, please indicate that you are applying for a waiver request and provide additional information to support your request. Upon submission of your application, the waiver request will be reviewed, and you will receive a response to the waiver request within 10 business days of the application deadline.
If you have additional questions about applying without a test score, please review our FAQ page or contact an admissions counselor.