Online MSBA students have access to Tepper School of Business and Carnegie Mellon services including:
Student Services Office
The MSBA Program Student Services Office is the primary point of contact for enrolled students with questions or concerns about any aspect of the program. Students have access to services including academic advising and assistance with events, e.g., on-campus components and commencement. For further information, students can contact Meg Lukus (Associate Director, MSBA Program) via firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-268-6104.
Graduate Student Financial Aid Office
The Financial Aid Office (FAO) supports the school’s goal of enrolling and graduating a diverse group of top-qualified students by facilitating the financial aid process and by serving as an educational resource to prospective and current graduate students. Learn more about these services.
The Tepper School Masters Career Center
The Masters Career Center supports the mission of the Tepper School of Business, promoting individualized career development and bringing innovative thinking to organizations. Online MSBA students can find an array of services to help them put their skills to work, take the next steps in their careers, and achieve their long-term goals.
The Masters Career Center offers:
- Coaching from experienced experts with backgrounds in a wide range of industries and professional functions
- One-on-one strategic guidance for reaching your individual objectives
- Virtual sessions available at convenient times for busy professionals
- Workshops and webinars in job search fundamentals like resume writing, interviewing and networking
- Support for managing and growing your existing career
- Programs to strengthen your career management skills
- Connections with recruiters at hundreds of top companies and a global alumni community
Accelerate Leadership Center
The Accelerate Leadership Center provides students with the opportunity to hone their communication and leaderships skills through one-on-one coaching and customized leadership workshops and trainings. Learn more about these services.
Computing Support Services
These services include Help Desk support, software downloads and support and account management and are available through both the main campus at 412-268-4357 or email@example.com and the Tepper School at 412-268-5881 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carnegie Mellon University
- Billing, payment, registration, records and related services through The Hub
- Career services through the university’s Career and Professional Development Center
- Library services
To learn more about the Tepper School’s online Master of Science in Business Analytics, fill out the fields below to download a free brochure. If you have additional questions, please call 888-876-8959 or 412-238-1101 to speak with an admissions counselor.